
I knew you would appreciate my beeeaaauuutiful hibiscus! I will definitely be moving it to a different location for next year.
On a side note, I was looking at our family picture in the blog header, and honestly, our kids, the grandkids, look like a bunch of raggamuffins. And, yes, I will eventually fix the picture so it is not over John's face. Some future, very distant day. Sorry, honey.
I was also going to post a video of Mallary at midnight last night, because it was kind of insane how happy and excited she was to wake up at that time. I hadn't gone to bed yet, so I thought it was cute, hence why I took video of it. John who had fallen asleep reading, and took a while to really wake up to appreciate how cute she was acting. I fed her, put her back in the crib ( still wide awake), and didn't hear a peep out of her until this morning!
I was also going to post a picture of Trevan's outfit today, but it consists only of Transformer underwear, and a smile - so decided against it because of this crazy world and the fruit loops that live in it. But, he is too funny. Busy running all over the house chasing the bad guys in his underwear.
Okay family, where are your posts? Oh... unlike me, you are probably being productive, and actually getting things done. That's right Dad, I'm still feeling like a bum this afternoon.

1 comment:
So cute! I LOVE THE BLOG!!! I'm digg'n the pictures you have a hot family.
Keep'n it real!
Post a Comment