Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Our kids love to dress-up! They love inventing costumes, and goggles of recent are their favorite thing, Hopefully this is a sign of swimming in their future? Tyler and Grace also love to cook with Mom. Grace is constantly dragging a chair over to the countertop to help stir or just see what I'm making. Life is good for us! We sure hope that it's good for you!











For more pics and such check out our blog at http://www.jmkharman.blogspot.com/





2 comments:

Heather said...

Sophie wanted goggles forever, and so I finally got her and Kate some last summer, and then she said they didn't work and she wouldn't wear them. I think she had thought they would magically help her swim. One of life's disappointments!

cbonitab said...

Virgy poo... your store stuff is so cute! I'm so very impressed! you have much to be proud of!

I'm grateful your my freind!!!!