I have no idea what year this is, but I know it was Christmas Eve. There are a few flashbacks in these photos.
1. The mauve carpet
2. I forgot that we used to line the cards along the bookshelf
3. The great furniture that will be used for my reception center in the future...
4. Candi's face in the bottom picture. Looks like something I have seen on her children...
5. My awesome hair that I had until 3rd grade.
6. The nightgowns
7. Is that tassle from the fan now? Or from the chandellier that Jeryl made me pull from the ceiling. I thought I was older than I am in this picture when I pulled the chandellier down. Good times. Pieces from the chandelier now adorn Dad's Christmas tree. Candi you should come for Christmas Eve so we can recreate this picture. I am sure mom put those nightgowns in a cedar chest somewhere. :)



No comments:
Post a Comment