While reading the Readers Digest today (a family tradition of course), I learned about this non-partisan website dedicated to finding the truth amid all this presidential race mumbo jumbo. I am probably behind, and you have already known about it, but I think it is pretty cool.
http://www.factcheck.org/
For some reason I can't get it to post as a hyperlink or whatever?! What am I doing wrong?
Sunday, September 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
In the middle of the toolbar, next to the text color button, there is a hyperlink button. It's green with a little link on it. Click on that and type your link in.
The smoothest thing to do is to type your word or phrase first, like "coolest Etsy site ever", select it, and THEN click on the hyperlink button. That way the address itself will not show.
okay, I have been doing that, but then when i publish it, nothing shows up. I must be missing something...
Post a Comment