Tuesday, September 9, 2008

This is my proud parent post.
I wish I could say all the hard work and effort has paid off, but I can't take any credit, it is all him. He came to me yesterday and showed me the letters he had written!!


Three pairs of earbobs (earings) I made today. They all have a really cool texture. The second one down look like raised silver flowers under glass. Well, I think they are cool anyway.


These I decided to keep for myself! I just got these cute red shoes, and the shoes and these earings go great with one of my new outfits! (Thanks Becky! Oh my goodness, is that gold in my earing?)

1 comment:

becky said...

YES -- GOLD PREVAILS! Love, love, LOVE the earrings, especially the pair you're keeping. Now you should post a picture of that outfit so we can bask in your hotness! :)

And about Trevan, I cannot imagine how proud you are because I'm CRAZY proud and he's not even my kid (not technically, anyway). :)